Quality constructed Cross Country™ Greenhouses in both glass and polycarbonate offer the largest selection of greenhouse sizes to suit all your gardening needs, climate and budget.
Since 1951, our greenhouses have been designed and constructed to the highest engineering standards with the gardener in mind. We offer the largest selection of greenhouse sizes to suit all of your gardening needs, climate and budget.
Here are some distinct features that the Cross Country™ Greenhouse gardener will enjoy:
The Cross Country™ Greenhouse is designed to last for a lifetime of gardening. Just ask one of our customers who purchased in 1951!
- Our heavy duty aluminum frames with interior trusses and bracing are able to withstand heavy snow loads and wind gusts up to 95 miles per hour! They are rated the strongest greenhouse on the market today.
- All greenhouses are designed to maximize space, light and style. Eye hooks, shelving, and staging accessories. Anything is possible with a Cross Country™!
- All greenhouses are offered with free large individual roof vents and automatic vent openers to allow for worry free gardening.
- Doors are pre-hung, heavy duty storm doors with no sliding track that will jam and collect dirt. We have received many requests for a locking latch and adjustable tempered glass window for additional venting and decided to include that too!
- The standard height of our side walls is 5’6” giving ample room inside for tall plants and hanging baskets
- The aluminum frame does not rust which results in a maintenance free greenhouse!